would you agree

dont you think that people shouldnt comment on something that they know nothing about and jus dont understand? i notice some people post a question or comment that comes off pretty rude jus cuz they dont agree and obviously dont understand or know what they're talkin about (jmo)...wouldnt you call that ignorant..idk i jus think if you dont understand somethin you shouldnt judge

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind if peope answer my questions but when they are straight out rude and calling me names then I get hurt. I wrote a perfectly normal question yester day, 2 actually and in one I was called stupid, now mind you all the other moms who disagreed with me stated their opinion maturely and in the other, I posted anonymously and lol, my own "friend" answered he was a SHE! get it straight DUMBASS! Granted, I was anon because I didn't want to get bashed for asking if we would miss the Taco Bell dog are we sad about his death and she said that! I don't want to be friends with someone that could be so rude to such a simple question.
    Anonymous

• but then again i guess thats what makes this site so interesting....all the drama goin on
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sometimes people think they know what they are talking about when they are actually unknowingly undereducated about the subject....aka ignorant..
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• happyhuh?  sorry I just had to be bad...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think that if the person is going to post something on a public forum then they should be prepared for whatever responses they get. it's just the price of putting private information on the internet. I know some people can be rude, some have no clue.. but that's why its a forum and not a reputable internet site. I also think people should be careful what they post because it can come back and bite them in the a**
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• what are you talking about?
    Anonymous