found a guy attracted to but all he seems interested is sex. how can i not feel like is little whore stand in until something better comes along?

both been burned twice with very similar situationstoo similar sometimes almost creepy. we do good together but clear not looking for a relationship, so what does that make me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• That makes you the chick hes just fuckin. Im sorry but thats it. Anyman thta says he wants to have sex but no commitment is tellin you you aint the one. Ditch this dude, find a better guy, and if you want a meaningful relationship grandma was right, make em wait!!

jchris

Answer by jchris at 11:00 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Don't have sex with him and that should solve your problem. If they are only in it for sex, you'll know soon enough. If they aren't getting any, they'll be gone. That way you don't put emotions into it only to get hurt.

Anonymous

• If he's clearly not looking for a relationship, then it's just sex. If that's all you're looking for then by all means, have fun but be safe. If you want more than just sex, then he's not the one you need to be with.

Answer by missanc at 8:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• first of all, us women need not settle. If he is making you feel like a piece of ass and that's not what your into then move on. I know easier sadi than done, but take it from someone who was in a relationship like that. You gotta get that fuck it attitude like men have. You teach people how to treat you. If it's that serious than go to the local sex shop, get yu a toy and make due! My pastor once told me that if you keep this man around all he is is blocking the way of the man God is trying to bless you with. Until you get rid of him he can't be replaced wiht something better.
    sasy30

Answer by sasy30 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Dont give him any, seriously. I'm so sick and tired of women just throwing themselves to men and having no dignity or respect for themselves.IF a man loves you and respects you as a woman and is willing to court you without "strings" attached then grab him up honey!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I met a guy like that about 3 yrs ago. All he wanted was sex. I liked him and decided to hang in there just for the sex. It's been over three years now so am guessing it's more than the sex bc I'm not that great of a whore! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• BTW sometimes it can turn into somthing more me and mine made it last 10 years and counting.. but it took a baby to make it stick! you dont want to start out that way.
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 11:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You're his booty call! It depends on you, do you want to be viewed that way by him? You could know it's just about sex, but want a relationship from him and get hurt. Before I got involved with my husband, I had a guy like that. I went through a period that I wanted to just have sex, I kept saying i didn't want something serious. But, I started to get emotionally invested in the non relationship and felt hurt. Luckily, right around the corner was my future husband.

My advice is don't invest anymore time with this guy, just to wait for something better around the corner. You're better then that. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:48 PM on Jul. 24, 2009