Have you had/attended a beach side wedding? (Details plz!)

I am trying to get a head start on planning a beachside wedding on a beer budget LOL. I posted a question the other day for ideas and accidently closed it without meaning to. So I figured I would try again for ideas, or even suggestions to help me out :) I have never been to one, so I don't know what, if any, expectations there may or may not be. Any and all help is warmly welcomed! Thanks in advance!

Also, my man and I have been best friends/high school sweethearts since we were 14 (26 now) we took a break after HS and still kept in touch regularly. We've been through SO MUCH in our lives and always had each other to lean on. (He even saw me thru a short marriage & divorce, even moving out with my ex talking junk to his face!! As well as supporting me when I found out I was prego after I'd been dumped!) Anyway, we feel like it's been worth the wait & 2 friends becoming 1. (I want to engrave that in his ring! LOL Thanx again!

SuperHumanC

Asked by SuperHumanC at 8:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I answered your last question. I'm not sure what all you want to know. PM me with specific questions.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I went to one, it was awful cheesy tacky and hot. I was miserable. If you are gonna do it, have chairs for you attendants... the one I went to didnt. Have it organized, but dont be there when every one gets there, it kills the anticipation of waiting on the bride. Pick a time like sunset so it wont be so hot and your guests wont be squinting. My BIL proposed to his gf on the beach a few days ago, he did it at 7:30 and it was beautiful because it wasnt toooooo bright but there was still light.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009