Confused..

Everytime I get measured, I measure 2 weeks ahead. Today (30 weeks) I went to the doctor and she measured me, gave the tape a really weird look, grabbed my daughter by the head (who is head down and has stayed head down for 3 weeks now and is very low to the point I could feel her head rubbing against my cervix when she was moving her head), sat down and asked me very seriously "Have you been having contractions?". I told her I get contractions, NOT BH, when I walk. She asked me how far apart and I told her at one point they were a minute apart and then stopped after 20 minutes. So she then asked me if I've been spotting or anything and I said no. She told me to drive plenty of water which I have been.
My last period was November 28th which would put my due date at September 6th BUT I had spotting on December 26th which I believe to be implantation bleeding but they used that as my LMP. So they say I'm due October 2nd. CONT

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At my first ultrasound they never measured the baby. They looked, printed a few pictures out and that was it. I got my positive test 8 days before the period I would have gotten in January. I switched doctors at 28 weeks and haven't explained any of this to her because I want to see if she will say something about me measuring farther but the old doctor NEVER listened when I told them that the bleeding in december definately WASN'T a period.
    So my question..I know none of you are doctors and I will talk to my doctor when I see her again but, does it sound like I could be 34 weeks rather than 30? Why do you THINK she asked me those questions today? I need to get this whole thing sorted out because if thats the case I have 6 weeks rather than 10 and need to get a move on getting things ready for my daughter.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• iam 33 weeks measureing 35 my due date this whole time has been sept 20 i feel i will go early its just a feeling but i think the may have to look at ur due date again or you may be pre term labor isnt too too bad if your 30 weeks definatly ask about you due date
    jaders1220

Answer by jaders1220 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• my last period was dec 18 they can tell trough the ultrasound how far along you are ask for another one.
    jaders1220

Answer by jaders1220 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009