How much money do you think would be in a wipie container full of change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, depends on how much of certain kinds of coins. I'd say anywhere from 100-maybe 200 dollars.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• What is a wipie?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I don't know. But ya know. I've been looking for a cheap piggy bank and I bet that work work great! =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It depends. I don't know what kind of coins you have in USA but in Canada we have loonies and toonies and those pile up really quickly...
    Maybe 150 lol?
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• a little less than 330 dollars?
    If its filled to the top- My piggy bank is HALF the size of a wipie container, and it holds a about 160-
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• your all wrong! my son's just filled one the other day it is not completely full maybe like one inch from the top and it only has about $40 in it. mainly pennies of course. the reason why I know this is cause they have one of those banks that counts the money as it enters and that was full and we dumped the money in a wipie contaniner. so about $40!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Think if that was quarters! I only put silver change and try to only put mostly quarters in my bank- But good for your son to have saved that much!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• If it's just what you've accumulated getting change from your purchases and not a particular sorting (just pennies or just quarters, for example), easily $100 dollars, possibly even more.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009