Just wondering...

When I got pregnant a while back (baby is 3 months old) I remember I ended up taking 6 pregnancy tests in 6 week all came back negative until a day later the gyno told me Was pregnant. In 2 years I plan on having a baby again, so my tests were all done by hospitals. Just wondering, next time my so and I decide to have a baby again should I wait 6 weeks again or would it be fine to test the two weeks later?

I've had this on my mind.

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:04 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did the same thing girl!
    took tests for weeks until i was 8 weeks and it finally showed up
    with a dollar tree test!
    u should wait more weeks before taking it
    good luck
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• it sounds to me like you are one of the VERY few women that have a hard time getting results on home tests- If you suspect pregnancy I would just go to the doc and get a blood test done, you don't want to wait to long to find out your pregnant, unless while your trying, you take prenatal vitamins, and have a healthy diet!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You may be like me, I am six months pregnant my test shows up negetive, did the same with my sister and my mother, some women just have to have a different kind of test, my sister did a test every month of her pregnancy and even at 9 months she was still showing negetive
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009