period HELP!!!

im new here and need some help. so ill start off im a mom to a 6 month old baby boy. Well my period have been normal all up untell my last one i just had it was very light like a tampon would not be covered in blood after beening in for an hour or longer, and normaly it would be covered.So i have been having alot of pain in my lower back, my head is always hurting, everytime i see food i throw up,im so tired, im always dizzie,getting hot then cold in seconts,and sometimes ill get a sharp pain in my lower belly! and my some what of a period was on the 9th of this month. I would test but im going to the docters next week. what could this be?? thank you

mommylinda2009

Asked by mommylinda2009 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• have you had unpretected sex
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yes we do..we use the pull out method. We plane on TTC next month....
    mommylinda2009

Answer by mommylinda2009 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• then you may not have to plan it you might already be. but before you jump the gun take a hptest and if it comes out neg what a while before taking another and if you still think that you are then have your gyno do a blood test. the bleeding that you had may or may not have been implantation bleeding. i wish you the best and hope that everything turns out the way that you want it.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• thank you for the help..
    mommylinda2009

Answer by mommylinda2009 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• anytime hun
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I got pregnant with my second when my first was 10 months old and I got pregnant with my third when my second was 10 months old and both times I was breastfeeding. It is fully possible that you're pregnant. If you're breastfeeding, it could even be the BFing hormones. I always feel nauseous, dizzy, and weak when I am BFing because the hormones are similar to pregnancy. If the bleeding you described was implantation, a hpt should show a positive by now.

I was terrified with both of my unexpected pregnancies, but now I see that the timing was perfect for us and everything is fine.

Good luck.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• your son is 6 months old and you already want to try planning again? You're braver than I am LOL.. Sounds like you're pregnant.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• How old are you?? You have a 6 month old and are planning another one already? Have you even finished high school? This is posted in the teen section after all....but anyway, yes you could be pregnant. Why isn't this common knowledge among girls??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• It's most definetly possible. But you could likely wait until you see the doctor next week to find out for sure. If you can't wait then go buy a test.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 1:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

I am 18 years old going on 19 in October i may of posted this in the wrong place like i said I'm new here.. I graduated high school last month but i finished high school in December why i graduated last month is b/c i wanted to walk with my class. I finished a hole year of high school in a couple of month just so i new i didn't have to worry about it when my son was born.... i didn't post here to get crap but thank you for your answer. I was just trying to see what other people thought. And why I'm planing on another baby already is b/c we want r kids to be close together in age. So please dont judge me! Thanks again

mommylinda2009

Answer by mommylinda2009 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009