Infection?

I have a mirena iud and I think I have some type of infecion my urine is really cloudy and watery discharge but what I wanted to know is can a vaginal infecion cause tightness in my stomach the only way to describe it is feel like I'm squeezng my stomach in but I'm not I've felt like this for a few days now. I'm not sure if its related to e haveing an iud I couldnt get an app until next week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• Take a pregnancy test. There is a forum I was on and there were a lot of women experiencing the same exact symptoms and they were either ovulating or pregnant. I haven't been able to find anything on UTI's and stomach tightness. Hope everything is okay. Good Luck
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I get like that when I am ovulating, some months it is painful.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009