Is it common to have neck pain while pregnant? And what could be the cause do you think? It is overwhelming!

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes all the weight is now pulled forward and sleeping is usually odd during this time..i would suggest you go see a chiropractor they help so much
    Anonymous

• its not common but its definitely not unheard of. In my case, I think its because I had to sleep differently and my neck wasnt use to the position that I was sleeping in
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 9:28 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• hun I got you I have that issue all the time. Although I'm not sure if its common It might be the way we sleep. I found just taking a shower and letting the warm water run down my back helps alot. Also if you sleep with pillows pilled that may be a problem causing a strain on you hun. GOod luck I hope it gets better!
    Emo_mommy

Answer by Emo_mommy at 9:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I know the feeling, the extra weight it pulling, breast weight may also be doing it, my boobies were bs before i got pregnant, the hormones triggered more growth and I am now 38 DD and have not started producing milk yet
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2009