Anyone deal with anemia?

I was admitted to the hospital on Sunday. I was jaundiced and had a really bad headache. They did blood work and found out my hemoglobin is low- 7.4. In the past I've always had at least 11. They have done test after test and even a bone marrow biopsy and so far no finding results. I go Monday for the biopsy results, but I'm totally lost. Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of thing happen and what they did to help. Also the doc put me on steroids in order to try to help.

adove01

Asked by adove01 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Health

• I'm anemic, but I've never had to be hospitalized. I have to make sure to take my iron pills every day, and keep an eye on my diet. Must include iron rich items. Of course excercise is always good.
    Anonymous