whats one thing...

you DON'T miss about being pregnant? i don't miss heartburn or having to pee all the time and not being able to eat cookie dough or brownie batter LOL

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I forgot how much i didn't miss the exhaustion! And not being able to reach the ground! Really just not being able to do the normal day to day things i usually do without even thinking about it without hurting myself! Like carrying 50 lb bags of dog food and hauling out the trash and such.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Not being able to see my feet. ( I don't know how many times I walked out the door with two different shoes on)Thank god for my hubby noticeing before I would live the driveway. peeing 2 million times a day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• i miss absolutely everything about bein pregnant..even the bad stuf...everything...but maybe thats jus cuz i want another one
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Sadly my pregnancy didn't last long so myself I miss it, the only thing I could say I DON'T miss is not being able to eat eggs lol. Wonder what it will be next time around.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• The only thing i don't miss at all is the waddle.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• the one thing i dont miss about being pregnant is how big i got.. omg i was huuuuuuuuuge. but really i agree i missed eating brownie mix. shh i kinda did it anyways. my daughter is healthy as can be!
    Anonymous

• Puking up everything I put in my mouth, even water. Not seeing my feet or being able to shave my own legs.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009