Just ordered two 2 packs of this sippy cup Tilty?

Have any of you mommas used this type of sippy cup before? I got it for my almost 8 month old because he has no problem drinking out of a cup (besides the huge mess), but all the other sippy cups make it too hard to get anything out.

What was your experience with this brand? Here's the link:

http://www.tiltycup.com/

ours

Asked by ours at 9:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anonymous

• Seems like a good idea. I just took the valvues out of the cups I had to get her attention and once she knew there was milk inside, she was willing ot suck when I put the valve back in. I also found staw cups worked well at first because of the head tilt thing. So both of those are working in this cups favor. Let us know how it works!
    Anonymous

• Those look cool. I think I will buy some. We are having an awful time getting my son to drink from a cup.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Kleen Kanteen, or another stainless steel

Answer by rkoloms at 10:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2009