no this isnt a question..i never said tht i didnt know tht i can get pregnant from have sex. ppl r telling me tht u have to b on ur period. thts what confused me cuz i havent had aperiod in a while..dont why dont all of u who keep making all these mean comments go to hell..seriously? i know i can get pregnant from having sex. and no my bf dont have ne stds and i was already on birth control but it didnt work. so my pasrents took me off of it..

im the one tht asked about tht i have irregular periods and wanted ot know if ican stil lget pregnant.,....stop bein so hateful...

dayna8

Asked by dayna8 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• THANK YOU for posting something back to all the frigging hatters on here. This site is supposed to be a place for HELP from other moms and a place to CONNECT not be rude and selfish.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ummm what are you asking or saying.. it does not make any sense, maybe come back with proper grammar and we might know what you are talking about
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:08 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• if u didnt read my first quetion then uwont know what im talking about
    dayna8

Answer by dayna8 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• TROLL

Anonymous

• Hey! I missed your previous ? apparently but I can tell you for a fact you don't have to have a regular period to get pregnant. I'm not sure of the scientific explanation behind it, but I have endometriosis, and only have about 2 periods a year (although one can last up to 5 months!). I'm now 38 weeks pregnant! So no you can still get pregnant with irregular periods; I would be careful and always use a condom and/or birth control! Oh and you don't have to be on a period; you are generally the most fertile about 14 days after your period (when you ovulate). For some of us, if we are irregular then that is just an approximate guess, so we don't really know when we are ovulating! Good luck hon and i hope you found your answer on here!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It sounds like you want information about female fertility. You should read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." You could probably get it from the library.

It is less likely that you can get pregnant on your period, but not impossible. You are most likely to get pregnant around the time of ovulation, which usually happens about two weeks before your period. BUT everyone is different, and every cycle is different. Also, sperm can live inside you for up to 6 days or so if conditions are right. So basically, you are gambling with your child's life every time you have sex, even if it is "protected." Not to mention you are at a huge risk for STD's, which some could leave you infertile or be very painful.

Anonymous

• SPELL EVERYTHING OUT CAUSE YOUR SPELLING SUCKS AND WE HAVE NOT A CLUE WHAT YOUR ASKING IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THE FIRST POST OR THIS ONE SO START ALL OVER AGAIN OR SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING UP THE END OF AUGUST BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER. YOU SHOULD SIGN UP.
    Anonymous

• ok anonymous tht means that. i have very good grammer but i dont use it when i type. this isnt a qurestion i posted it on a follow up for my first question.
    dayna8

Answer by dayna8 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• if you have good grammar.. learn to spell grammar before you try to say you have good "grammer"
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• if you want to be taken seriously on this site you need to atleast attempt to spell correctly. a lot of us get headaches by having to interpret what you are trying to say.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 23, 2009