I have to go to court Aug 5th for child support what should I expect?

Hey ladies my no good baby father do not have a job, so when we go to court I wonder what the judge is going to order him to pay. I heard $50 a month which is not much at all. I live in North Carolina and he resides in Virginia but he has to come down here to go to court with me. Now he has money!!! evem though he don't have a job and he hasn't given me a dime for my daughter who is about to be 6months in a few days. He stay going on road trips with his girlfriend and her kids and the pictures are all over their myspace pages Should I print them out and bring them to court? to show the judge that he has some type of moneysince he's expensing these trips but he don't do anything for our child. Please tell me what's the best way to handle this in court so that I can get the most money out of his deadbeat ass.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I sent picture of the new Harley Davidson motorcycle my x bought when he claimed to have no money so yeah, take the pix. Your guy should have been asked to provide a tax return showing his income. $50 a month is the min they can pay without going to jail. My x is doing just that bc he doesn't want to pay but then again our kids are in their 30's and he's just NOW paying child support! Mine also knows he won't go to jail until he's 3 months behind too so he pushes it as far as he can to give me grief. Not a problem for me but crap like that hurts women like you who need the money now. Mine didn't care if me and the three kids starved back then which is why I'm making him pay now.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• my ex has to show his tax returns every year i went through it this last year...he couldnt afford cs or to feed his kids but he had money to go out partying and drinking and i told the drd people that...they didnt like it so now when we go in for review i take all i can get here in pay he works 35 hrs a week makeing 8.20 he has to pay me 180.00 a month pluse another 10.00 for rear but i heard he got a full time job now so im taking him back to raise it again
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Oh ok imma take the pics then because he's staying in expensive hotels in the pictures and have all type of bottles of liquor but one lady on here told me that the pictures won't prove that he expensed the trips but his girl throw it in my face all the time saying how that's why he spend money on her and not my daughter
    Anonymous