what is the point in being a troll?

I've seen like 3 troll questions tonight. What the h*** is the point? Just to make everyone feel dumb?

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL The "troll" is the dumb one.... they have nothing better to do I guess. :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think its away to start drama, so they have something to do- Cafemom has been dead lately so they feel if they start drama, it will be 20 or so mins of entertainment for them. I just don't understand why they need to ask stupid questions, if they had something interesting, we would all get just as involved as we do over the stupid or offensive questions.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Drama. That's all. The funny thing is, we all fall for it.
    Anonymous

• Some crooked real estate agent was going around selling unsuspecting moms property under a bridge and they fell for it. lol IDK.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2009