im on depo and i know its not 100% effective...well i havent had my period since february and my stomache was killing me yesterday and i was really sleepy and i also got sick once....but im bleeding alot more than normal now and its not just spotting...and my stomache still hurts a little bit...i just want to know if any of you think it was a miscarriage and i didnt realize it. or if im just spotting heavier than usual?

LeLe021509

Asked by LeLe021509 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• You wouldn't have a stomach ache with a miscarriage. You would have cramps like your period. Could just be a bug. If you are miscarrying, a pregnancy test should still be positive if you take it today or tomorrow. Other than that, there really isn't anyway to know. I hated the Depo shot. Had periods every 2 weeks on that!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• TALK TO YOUR DR. ABOUT PCOS POLYSYCTIC OVARIAN SYNDROM I COULD BE THAT OR A BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS! If u wanna read about "pcos" go to www.webmd.com
    Other thatn that u should go to a doctor or hospital to find out what's wrong!!! Just to make sure..... u don't wanna wait & then their is something wong... GOOD LUCK
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• The only way to know for sure is to buy a pregnancy test. My thought is that you are probably just cramping from your period. If yout hink you are preganant, do not ake anything but tylenol until you know for sure. Go buy a test.

I would recommend you see you Ob/Gyn Dr. and suggest to them the pill to regulate your periods better. You might also want to have a pap smear while you are there, just to make sure something is not wrong.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 1:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2009