how to tell if my water breaks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It might be a trickle that doesn't stop, you think you peed, but you just keep peeing, or in my case, I felt a pop and then a lot of gushing fluid for about 20 minutes - just kept coming. Hope that's not TMI
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Yeah..when my water broke, it was a gush of fluid and it drenched my legs and skirt and made a puddle on the ground. It was hard not to notice :)
    schmoo_mommy

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 7:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My water broke with my first one when I was in bed and it was a big huge gush, there was no doubt that's what it was. When my cousin's water broke, it was a constant trickle so she wasn't sure.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• FOR ME IT WAS A WARM TRINKLE. MY ADVICE PUT ON A PAD IF YOU THINK YOUR WATER BROKE, AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL THE NURSE CAN CHECK TEST THE FLUID ON THE PAD TO SEE IF YOUR WATER DID BRAKE. THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.
    GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING ONLY YOU KNOW YOUR BODY BEST.
    veronica992

Answer by veronica992 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Well, if yours breaks like mine did, then you will definatly know.
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2008