South Park

Tonight the comedy network showed the South Park Michael Jackson episode.
Too soon?

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 10:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• was it any good? and no prob not too soon i mean people were makin jokes and tellin jokes only hrs after his death...thats jus how people are.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Its a funny episode, but it involves his son and I thought it was kind of offensive considering he JUST died.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• yea i mean personally i have more respect for the dead then that but like i said most people dont and most people jus dont care especially about him....did you see all the posts on here when he passed???? it was madness on here for real! but they should def leave the children out of it no matter what ...i dont care who you are thats disrespectful...those kids had nothin to do with their fathers choices
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• is that the episode where he sings about the wishing tree? I've seen that one before and I laughed so hard I cried!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009