38 weeks and counting down..

i am 38 weeks.. having real bad pains on top my vagina bone. it's like she's pressing on it.. kills when i walk and sometimes it just throbs while i am sitting or laying down. is this the baby moving down? also, i get these weird feelings really low down sometimes, feels like the baby moving but it almost hurts a little. i guess the whole area down there is just sore i would say. i waddle now haha. anybody have these feelings/pains??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am! I'm also 38 weeks and I've had them for about a week now. I think its the baby moving into position; it hurts so bad sometimes when I walk! Don't worry though.. just keep telling yourself there is only a little while longer to go :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:50 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Unfortunatly yes and I am only about 35 weeks. I have been feeling this way for the last month! I carried my first really low and this one is even worse. I swear shes about to drop out any minute! lol. Good luck. Tylonel is great so is tylonel PM. and a pillow between your legs when you sleep.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I'll be 40 weeks and that's nothing compared to what I'm feeling. I'm just miserable. I'm glad that if he doesn't come Monday, I'll be induced the 31st. I'm ready to have this baby already.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 4:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009