Anybody has gotten caught by the in-laws having sex?

It happened to us. We were doing it in the parking lot of his parents apartments, and we didn't know his parents went out to take a walk, so when they came back they heard me screaming like crazy "oh yes, yes baby!" His noisy mom was coming towards the truck, but thanks to my father-in-law he pulled her and told him to go, pretending not to listen. What a horror! (oh and not only them they caught us in action but my mother too in a different occassion though)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Almost. I was in my MILs basement giving hubby a BJ and she walked past the window with the dog and definitely saw what was happening.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:57 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I was pregnant and we just got down still naked when all of sudden we heard foot steps coming upstairs, anyone home!!.. well duh.. ! aren't the cars outside..lol!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• NO, but im sure they heard a couple of times!
    Chellena

Answer by Chellena at 12:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2009