how would you feel?

my mom and i aren't really supposed to talk because shes a jehovah witness and i was shunned a yr and a half ago. but i let her see my son sometimes well today she took him to get professional pictures done which is the first time hes had them done since the ones at the hospital and she didnt even care to tell me or call me or anything so we weren't there. i was just wondering how you would feel if your mom did this to you. my hubby is pissed!

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would definatly be pissed. but if your momed shunned you because shes a jehovas witness, what do you expect? if my mom shunned me, she wouldnt be taking my kid.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:26 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• well let me tell u that ure mom is not doing this to hurt u!! this is her grandchild and u know how grandparents are with with their grandchildren. !! No matter what religion I dont think that that young she would try to do wrong!! I think that she is trying to give u a massage saying that look at u what u are and who u became because that is what ure mom maid u to be !! She just want u to do the best u can do. So dont be mad.!!
    Take it as a challage and show her that u learned from the best !!! Good luck!!
    Ellie.407

Answer by Ellie.407 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i dont think she is doing it to be rude. but i agree with purpul butterfly i wouldnt have let her take my daughter either.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Shuned?? Jesus christ would never "Shun" you, He loves you, whatever you do whatever anyone does you just ask for forgivness from him and your sins will be forgiven, You mother should know this and never stop talking to you. Jehovias witness are supposed to spread the lords gospel, not stop talking to there kids.
    Chellena

Answer by Chellena at 12:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2009