I didn't know I was pregnant...

Ok, does this show have anyone as freaked out and paranoid as it does me?

Momincollege23

Asked by Momincollege23 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i didnt know that was even a show i jus thought you were posting it cuz you didnt know you were pregnant lol.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Haha no, I sure hope not, you oughtta check it out it's on TLC I think...but just to warn you-you'll think you're pregnant all the time!
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I've always thought those women must have some hellacious gas to not notice a baby moving around inside them! LOL

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:02 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• haha i know what show you are talking about. yea it freaks me out alil too but not really. no offense to the bigger women on here. but If u watch a couple of them in a row or whatever most of the women are bigger. so they/no one can really tell if they are. ya know.
    Anonymous

• I like that that show, I can see maybe not knowing until your 5-6 month but not the whole thing.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• That show has actually made me ROTFL on some episodes!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 23, 2009