need some advice

were looking to upgrade my 2001 chevy prizm. I wanted a ford escape before I bought my car (4 yrs ago) but ended up with the car.
well were looking again this time for a 4 wheel, low gas mileage, dependable SUV. I still have my heart set on a Escape. I have three children, I need to know how are they on gas, are the relieable, do they run good. tell me everything you know. Please tell me what year you have, how much you paid and how you feel about it. We are looking to buy a 02-07. thanks I just want to make sure this is the SUV for me? We have a car seat and a 5 yr old and 8 yr old.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whatever you buy make sure you get a carfax report on it. You can look it up online...
    http://www.carfax.com/
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have a 2007 Honda Pilot. One car seat. But the back seat can fit my son's carseat and my two nieces, (13 years and 9 years old)

It has decent gas mileage for a SUV and I love the back cargo space. Plus, that year it had the highest safety rating.

I haven't seen the inside of the new models (2009), but from the outside, they look smaller than mine.

I researched my Honda on Consumer Reports before we bought it. You can compare a lot of models with them. I paid a small fee for a month to do this. It was so worth the money!

Happy car hunting!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• My mom recently got the bigger Saturn SUV I for get the name but the gas mileage isn't bad and it is soo comfy to drive

caitelinn

Answer by caitelinn at 5:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• dealship do provide free car fax reports!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 24, 2009