Who doesnt like the attention.....

So when/ if u get hit on by someone. even though u are married. doesnt it make u feel good? i mean my husband doesnt look at me like he use to and when some guy looks at me a certain way. it makes me feel better about myself. Am i the only one that feels that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope, your not the only one who feels that way.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:14 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• No, you are definitely NOT the only one who feels that way.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You are definitely not the only one. I don't always feel very good about myself so when a guy looks or hits on me it makes me feel good. It boosts my self esteem a little.
    Mother0709

Answer by Mother0709 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• definitely not alone.
    Anonymous

• I think it is perfectly normal to feel flattered. As long as it doesn't go any further. I WISH someone would look at me like that! lol.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It would if the guys that hit on me weren't freaks and funky!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• see i have the problem that my brothers best friend always hits on me and i cant do ANYTHING about it. honestly makes me mad.
    i work in a salon where there are al LOT of men so it happens all the time with men saying stuff to me. and i cant do anything. but it def. makes me feel better about myself but then again im like DUDE really (im thinking this) what is it that he looks at. bc im still trying to lose the baby weight. pshh no idea!

by the way im the one that posted the question
    Anonymous

• Actually it makes me feel sort of sick to my stomach. Not because I am married, but because I've always been that way! I hate when people notice me. I developed before the rest of my peers and was the target of sexual harrassment at a very young age. It just makes me feel "dirty".
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I would say yes, but I don't really know. i've always been one of the plain jane girls that got overlooked a lot, but the one time a guy (kind of a freak and drunk) tried to hit on me at a bar, with my husband standing right beside me, I was like, can we leave? I don't want to be here.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2009