Any pregnant moms like to play video games? If so which ones? What else do you do for fun?

I love to play video games. My husband and I have an Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and 2 computers (ones a laptop) and tons of games for each. My favorite games are Fable 1 and 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Guitar Hero, Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 and 5, Civilzation Revolution on the Xbox 360, Civ 4 on computer, Batman Lego, Starwars Lego 1 and 2, and like a million others. And no I am not one of these video game junkies.... I am a full time mom to a 2yr old and 11yr old and I have another baby on the way, full time wife wife, and a college student. Ooh, and I run our ebay store and love to play golf with my husband and oldest son.... so I do have a life... I just love to relax by playing a good game! I also enjoy painting and sewing! What do you all like to do for fun?

wifey26

Asked by wifey26 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when I was preggo I was all about the Sims and I loved watching SO play Jackass, both games were played on playstation2. I havent had a chance or patience to play since my son was born lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I play lots of games but mostly stick to Second life.
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 23, 2009