Any one else ever start showing at 5 or 6 weeks?

wifey26

Asked by wifey26 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everybody is different. I started showing in my 6th week. I had to buy maternity wear right away. My doctor said that it could be a little bit of bloating, but either way not to worry enjoy the increasing belly every week. It really is something. Not every women is going to show right away, everybodys body is different.
    Don't let others get you down about showing right away either, they just don't get that everyone is different. GOOD luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• nope, I was around 16/17 weeks.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:18 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• 17 weeks with my first and 12 with my second/third
    Anonymous

• i started gaining weight pretty quick & got fat around my stomach. but i wasnt "showing" the baby yet.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:23 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• You may be gaining weight but I doubt its from the baby. A baby at that stage is still a twinkle lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• ME!! Now I am 26 weeks and everyone that sees me thinks I am getting ready to deliver any day now! I am bigger than most that are dues in just a few weeks!
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 11:33 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I could tell I was pregnant before I could even get a positive pregnancy test. With my first I thought I had stomach cancer. It all depends on your body when you start to show.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 11:36 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I also wanted to add that I had lots of fluid with my first ds. I lost 30 lbs the first week after he was born. I think that is what is happening this time only worse.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 11:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Nope, I got a little pooch on my belly around that time simply because I took the "eating for two" thing way to literally. lol. I didn't start actually showing until about 20ish weeks though.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You've most likely just put on weight. The baby isn't big enough yet for it to take up any space and push your stomach out.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009