Help me with Settings? Can I set my font to always be the same...but not black and regular like this?

How can I change settings? How can I set up my profile page better.... I see everyone else's has such better layouts... mine seems to have a lot of wasted space and it still has that getting started checklist widget....can I adjust the size of my widget windows?

eminemsmom

Asked by eminemsmom at 11:21 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi eminemsmom,

Here's how to save the text styles you like and use them every time you post in a group or journal (this way, you don't have to select your font every time you add a post):

Go to the Font Styles (http://www.cafemom.com/profile/font_styles.php) page in Privacy + Settings. On that page, you can change your default text size, color, and more. There are 5 different font options. You can have different defaults for group posts, group replies, and journal posts.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:29 PM on Jul. 23, 2009