what is the easiest way to receive anal sex?

i can not, for the life of me get comfortable enough to do this and my man has been begging me for years! i think its time to give in...ive gotten extremely drunk and tried-FAILED! ive been extremely sober and tried-FAILED! i think like my body just rejects it. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE! its his biggest fantasy and i want to be able to do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• eww poop on a stick...yuck...hun if you don't want to do it then don't...ewww on this question
    Anonymous

• okay, listen. it will only hurt at first!! or depending on your body, maybe the first time all together might be a little uncomfortable. but mark my words, you will grow to love it! just give it a chance. lay flat on your stomach and have him behind you on top and just lay there and relax your muscles. or lay on your side with him behind you. or have him lay on his back and you get on top NOT facing him and lay back. try it with ky jelly or without. but honestly, it will probably hurt when he first puts it in and starts going, but it will start to feel good. you could do it doggy style too, but thats not my favorite.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:34 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• First clean your colon herbal stores sell them, then go to an adult world and get anal ez look your not gonna like it regardless make shur you tell him that this will not be an every day thing dont want him getting used to it its uncomfortible no matter how you see it plus you can develop hemroids due to it .JAJA when my boyfriend asked me i said shur i pulled out my dildo and said if you let me do you first .Well that was the end of that .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• dont let them scare you!!! i didnt like it at first either, but now i love it. it actually feels good. (most of the time).
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I suggest lots of lube or a particularly wet and horny night ;)
    It WILL hurt at first, no matter how you do it, but it's easier if YOU are in control. Getting it in the first time is the hardest part, so you need to be the one in control of that. If you need to stop and catch your breath, let him know. Just take it slow. Once it's in, you need to stay lubed. If you ever need a break, SAY SO! He's not going to know unless you tell him. The first time might not be that great, but I'd say try again. Not the next day, not even the next week, but whenever you feel up to it.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It helps to 1) play with your clit so you can stay focused on something good for you, 2) have him drop Anal Eze or Astroglide on your opening, 3) have him massage the anus with his thumb to loosen up the sphincters that are tight and going to cause the pain if they are not loosened first. Then have him put the Astroglide on himself and go slow and easy. That should about do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• stop by about lunch time tomorrow and I'll show you! Mr Anal Sex will be here and wants it. Oh yeah don't forget the enema about an hour prior
    Anonymous

• i didnt need idiotic responses...are you a man??? im trying to compile mature answers from mature women...please exit the conversation.
    Anonymous

• When we were first going to try it, we went onto some sites for gay men and read some of the tips and things. It really helped. Use whatever search engine you want and type in " anal sex tips "
    It also helps to just have your guy use his finger for about a week while doing oral.....when you first try it...the site stated that on your back was the easiest. But you have to get really worked up first. Have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I had to ex - BF's who were all about it, and frankly, I thought there had to be something wrong with them in the head. We tried it, I hated it, yet they kept bugging me...Something is wrong with a guy who can't take no for an answer. God created pussy for penetration
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009