is it wromg to drink a few beers?

i kinda feel silly but after i work i relax with a beer but my husband dont really like it but i do it any way is that wrong of me cause he does it and exspects me not care which i dont but its ok for him im cunfussed help!!!

fancyface09

Asked by fancyface09 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i love to drink a few beers <3
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I think the best solution is ask him why he has a problem with it. If he has alcoholism in is past somewhere, Whether it was him or a family member it might make him nervous to have around. The best thing to do in any relationship is to get to the root of them problem. Have him really explain why it bothers him when you drink and go from there.

bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 11:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• It's only wrong when u get too tipsy to spell right...LOL! Cheers!
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:59 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 by: Anonymous It's only wrong when u get too tipsy to spell right...LOL! Cheers!

LOL my thoughts exactly...have a couple but not to many that you "drunk type" lol....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• CONFUSSED!!!!!! THERE IS THAT BETTER lol im not i drunk just had a question thanks for your help
    fancyface09

Answer by fancyface09 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Nobody wakes up and decides "I think I'll become an alcoholic." It is usually a progression from "just a few beers" to "I NEED a 12 pack every day." Maybe that is his concern. Also, if you're using a couple of beers as a mood stabilizer, that is a symptom of alcoholism that you should keep tabs on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009