Will Obama have to prove it now?

After spending a million dollars to fight it and signing an executive order to prevent himself from having to show it will Obama finally have to show his original Birth certificate? if he can't prove his citizenship it will be bigger scandal than Watergate. Perhaps the biggest scandal in history.
http://usjf.net/archives/1298#more-1298
http://usjf.net/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:35 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree it would be the story of the centuries!

Honestly, I'd be surprised if a certificate is ever produced. I suspect he has friends in high places (higher than the Presidency of the U. S.) who will see that he is protected.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Please read "Idiot America" by Pierce. It will help you understand yourself better.
    Anonymous

• Haha anon did you get yourself figured out after reading it?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• I have never seen such a politically obsessed/paranoid woman in my life! Are your intentions to run for office? Do you ever ask any other questions other then political ones? Do you even have kids?
    Anonymous

• This is POLITICS and current events and it is newsworthy story. If you pay attention you would see I stated I believed he was a citizen however when Mccain got sued by a lib activist to show his certificate ya know what?? He did it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Ha that site is loaded with world net daily stories. Interesting... That guy should have grown a set and admitted he was to scared to deploy, instead of trying to pull some scheme. What a disgrace to the uniform.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:53 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• LOL..It was updated, He signed up SPECIFICALLY to join in on this lawsuit!

President Obama was ALREADY president when he signed up, so WHATS the problem??

PS, Hawaii doesn't issue a LONG FORM birth certificate, and the republican governor VERIFIED his birth certificate. If you would like to take his STEP - GRANDMA who would only BENEFIT from making wild accusations, go right ahead.

G. Gordon Liddy (the criminal) was on hardball and got SCHOOLED about this BS! So did one of the idiot republican congressman trying to pass this stupid proposal...

and PS HOW did he get his passport? or into college?

It's just a socially acceptable way for YOU to say you don't want that black man in office and he doesn't deserve to be here....PATHETIC
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

So did Obama...Hawaii doesn't issue the long form BC

sweet-a-kins

This has been on the national news. HE didn't pull out of deploying. His suit has a valid point. The US and its military could be opened up to a lot of crap if BO isn't constitutionally eligible to serve.

Perhaps you would prefer the info from Lou Dobbs of CNN.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907170039

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• PS, Hawaii doesn't issue a LONG FORM birth certificate

Yes, they do! It is the copy that has the TON of info. There are only a zilliion copies of the longer ones posted online. It would be so easy for BO to make this go away.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2009