what went wrong?

ive been getting both my kids into thier room, in thier own bed, through the night. we were doing great...but now it seems like all my hard work went out the window. its as if i havent been trying to do this. my kids are acting like they've never slept in thier rooms before..im tired...its been 4 nights. we were getting better, now it seems like its getting harder...
thier 2 and 7 months old.

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 11:48 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just stick to it. They say it takes about 14 days for kids to feel comfortable with change. That really is pretty quick if you think about it. It may seem hopeless now but everytime they get up stick them back. You may have another week of sleepless nights, but it''s worth it when you have a life time of sleeping peacefully.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 11:51 PM on Jul. 23, 2009

• Just stick to it.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 7:28 AM on Jul. 24, 2009