Is it possible?

I am 19, I have no had my period in over a year. I recently applied for public aid. Waiting to hear from them. Anywways I readin articles its still possible to get pregnant if you have not had a period... but my neck been hurting a lot, my adobmen has been hurting, I get headaches a lot. Ive been getting hick ups, ive been feeling sick. But is all this possible with in 7 days he has ejected in me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. It takes a few weeks for symtoms to occur.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is possible to get pregnant when you have not had a period in a while, more difficult, but possible. I don't understand what the neck pains and headaches would have to do with possible pregnancy, especially this early. In my personal experience it took about 3-5 weeks before I had a single physical symptom. Actually, if it were me, the pains you are describing would be the warning sign that my period was about to start. The best course of action when you have any question like this is to consult with your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You are probably just thinking about it too much and noticing every little thing about your body. It takes more time to start experiencing pregnancy symptoms. With that being said however, you could still be pregnant. Maybe these aren't pregnancy symptoms but ANYTIME you have unprotected sex, you could possibly get pregnant. Why have you not had your period in over a year? Have you gotten checked out?
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have not had my period becuase I got off birth control in june 2008 and since then I have not got nothing. But no i have not got checked out.. My mom wouldnt take me and i had to be 19 to apply for public aid. So I had to wait since I dont have the money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• it takes 10 days for the fertilized egg to be where it needs to be and then it varies from person to person on when you start to feel symptoms, if its only been 7 days wait a couple weeks and if you still think you might be prego take a test, or go to the doctor and get a blood test done
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If you're asking if it's possible to get pregnant without having your period the answer is YES. I am one of those. My last period was August 25. I got pregnant sometime late October and found out I was in November. Sooo, I got pregnant 2 months after not having my period. I'm due in 2 days and absolutely waiting for my first baby boy to come out. I'm 24 though...it's about that time for me. :)
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 4:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2009