• In the Spotlight:

What do you have on your walls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A zebra skin, a blown up rendition of DaVinci's Illustration of Man, and bones. Religious artwork.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 12:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• pictures, Home Interior stuff
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• not a damn thing.. but paint
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Pottery...plates, platters, wall pieces, then all of my shelves are full of pottery too.

I am a potter...could you guess. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I am a potter...could you guess. :)

Absolutely! OP ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• 4 original Ansel Adams photos, signed. And a framed original packing label from DH's grandpa's Apple orchard (late 1800's)
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 12:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Pencil markers
    Crayon
    Some mostly cleaned off dry erase marker stains
    dry erase board
    US map
    Addition tables
    kids drawings
    a smeared dead bug up too high for me to reach to clean
    some photos of the kids with Santa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• In my living room the only thing I have on my wall is my TV mounted on the wall. I used to have pictures but found that I like it better this way, it looks much cleaner. In my hallway I have family picures. My bedroom I have nothing on my walls. My sons room will be remodeled so for now they are bare. But when we are finished we are painting it in the color scheme of his favorite sports team (USC Trojans) and will be painting the mascot on one of the walls. Bathroom walls only have border in the center of the walls. Kitchen is wallpapered on top and chair rail and painted on bottom portion.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• The living room is family pictures, the dining room is the kid's artwork, and the hallway is framed art given as gifts. We have an angel sitting on a little bench in a garden and a picture of some gorgeous Roman architecture.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• A giant mirror and family pics in the livingroom, my sons room has posters and pics he draws. My kitchen has a keyholder, a bulliten/dryerase board, a hanging wine rack and a metal sign with the Jolly Green Giant and it says "There are no BAD vegetables, just MISUNDERSTOOD ones". Bathroom is a nautical theme so small pics of boats. a boat shelf, a fish and a frame with knot ties.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009