I need a answer please !!

So i have a boyfriend that abuses me!! I have a 9 months old one that is happy in any way and thank GOD does not get to see or hear any of that!!!
However this is my story and I want to know if I'm wrong!? I am a ITALIAN woman that waited AL this time ( now I'm 28 ) to be the best mother I can be ).
Than i find the man , fall in love , have a baby and than let him control me!! He hates ALL of my friends, hates going out with, wants me home and complains AL the time!! This is not me!! I'm from Europe and I never experienced something like that!!
He put his hands on me again for the 3rd time last week because I had some wine at home when i was cooking and taking care of them!! Just to relax!! He is scaring me and telling me that If I drink wine he will call the cops on me and get me arrested??
Can he do that?? Can i get aressted for having some wine at home ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No you can't get arrested for having a little wine. I doubt you could even be arrested if you were drunk in your own home. CPS has enough issues, they barely even deal with people who are actually abusing their children or doing hard drugs. You need to seek help for the domestic violence. I'd be more afraid of losing the kids to that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• If you are drunk all the time then you can get arrested or get your baby taken away. Not if you have a glass of wine.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• get out of the relationship NOW. He is abusing you now, who says down the line he will not abuse your little one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'd have some wine... have him call the cops and then have him arrested for abuse!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:35 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You need to leave a man who beats you. Do not tolerate it. If you have a glass of wine then you are fine. If you drink and are drunk around your kids then you should think of not doing that.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• you cannot get arrested if you are drunk at your house at any time as long as you are of age and not causing problems.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2009