i dont know what to do!

So Ive been married for a little over 2 years. my husband and i dont really Act like we are anymore. I mean there isnt any sex, no affection. etc. its like we go to bed next to eachother, wake up . take care of our daughter. but nothing is there anymore. BUT there is a really good friend that I have had feelings for. for over 5 years. And I always think about what it would be like if i were with him. he likes me too. i havent done anything with him so dont worry. But the thing is. i dont know what i should do. I wanna make it work but then Ive tried for so long to make things better. But nothing has changed in like a year.
any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In every relationship there's got to be some give and take. Men aren't really good at making the first move either, so usually the woman has to suck it up and take the first step. (OK, some men make the first move, but they do what they think we would want, which is usually nothing like what we actually want).

You could probably start fixing the problem by seducing him. Men need sex like women need food (women get bitchy when they are hungry). When we provide them with the sex they need, they start paying attention to our needs. I know that's hard to want to do when you are hurt or angry, but it really works.

I would bet almost anything that if you started having sex daily, things would turn around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You've been married two years and you have tried so long? You need to try longer and harder. Don't call it quits or cheat after 2 years. Talk to your husband and ask him how he feels about it. My DH and I always have twists and turns but we talk about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sounds Like your really not trying cause you have strong feelings for someone else. Maybe you husband senses the distance between you two and you both have just came apart. First question to ask yourself is who do you love more or want to be with? If your husband than do what you need to and cut that friend out at least for a while till your relationship better. If you just done and can't go on happy without this other man than you have to leave your husband. Being cheated on is very painful. Its best to seperate and say you need time apart if that the route you choose. I hope all things work out for you.
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2009