Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having money trouble and don't know what to do!

A few month ago I found out I had some health problems and am on strong medication that makes it hard to do much. I can't stop the medicine because i will hav heart problems along with many other things. So a month ago my Husband injured his back and is now not able to work either. I have 3 children and we lost our house and are now living with my mom and step-dad, and half brother who has adhd. He is 12 and is very aggresive and mean to my 3 children and my mom and step dad do not make him do anything, or disiplen him. He can't help what he does because of his adhd. We have nowere else to go and are on waiting lists for housing help but I jusst don't know what else to do. I am going threw depression as it is cause of the health problems.....and on top of everything else. Our marrige is falling apart. I need some help or income coming in or....I don't know something!! Please help!!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • what exactly is your question? how to make money or cope with it? i would just make sure that i get all the state assistance available to me and would also get on wic. some people can actually live off it with never having to work. hence the system gets abused.

    Answer by melody77 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

  • I really need help dealing with all of this I also need help with finding something I can do from home so some money is coming in. I think I can get all the isstance I can get. I am not qulified to get wic in this area, I do have foodstamps. I just don't know what else I can do to get out of this bad situation!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

  • I think all you can do is wait for your houseing to come through. Try to make the best of it. Your marriage is going to suffer some due to all the stress, but when you do get back in your own place your marrige should recover.

    Answer by robinann5 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

  • If your husband can't work due to hurting his back he should qualify for disability insurance.. has he applied? That could be part of your income...

    Answer by mountainMum at 10:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.