• In the Spotlight:

Do you have a Confession?..What is it?

I'll go first... I can't stop thinking of this one guy I know. ..IM MARRIED!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i told my husband i was going to start my diet yesterday.
    but i had 2 king size chocolate bars, a mushroom swiss $6 burger from carls junior, a big soda, and ate at a buffet..

rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I secretly wish that my stepson's verbally and emotionally abusive mother would just drop off the face of the Earth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Long story but, my brother and his GF live with my mom nextdoor and remodeled one of the bathrooms. They went to Vegas for 3 days and starting tomorrow I am going to take a long cool bath in the new bathtub. I think I deserve it after what they made me go through these past months. I kind of told them as a joke I was going to and they laughed it off like "go ahead". They think I'm not, but I AM! I only have a shower in my house and I haven't sat in a tub in YEARS!!!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I wish my ex husbands wife would go away so i can have him back and we can have another child!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i know me and my boyfriend kinda have this plan goin of movin in together and getting married and then having kids but i wouldnt mind if we kinda sped things up .... i miss bein pregnant... and to tell you the truth i wouldnt be sad not one bit if oops surprise im pregnant would accidently happen lol i mean its not like we're bein safe anyways...the pull out method isnt exactly full proof hehe..so again i wouldnt be sad not one bit....i wish i wasnt so eager though cuz i would like to do it the right way. guess im jus bein impatient
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Oh and if she wont go away, just give me him for a weekend and Ill take the baby!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• To the anon who asked the question and said she can not stop thinking about another guy, don't do it. It will not be healthy psychologically to keep on thinking about another guy while married.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I just had sex with a lesbian girl I just met, and it was great, My husband is out of town this week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I wonder about an ex every so often. It's not that I want to be with him, I just want to know that he is doing well. I promised DH that I would never contact him again, but I wonder. I know my Mom said one time that she wanted to call and check on him, but I don't think she ever did. She LOVES DH to death, but is just curious like I am.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't really have any confessions. I am not able to shut my mouth long enough to keep a secret!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2009