What boy name do you like better? My hubby and I are at a disagreement over it lol.

Jaden

Ethan

Zachary

He said to put them in a random order. lol.. Which one of these three do you prefer?

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All are cute, but I'll list my fave in order.

1. Ethan
    2. Zachary
    3. Jaden
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Zachary!
    I think that Jaden and Ethan are way too common right now, so the not so common Zachary is my choice.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:53 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I promise you that even if you like Jaden the best because it's different, your child will have a million other jadens at school because every one is thinking that way.
    lol.
    I like Ethan the best.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• None. I am a fan of Dominick. Of coure my 2 year old nephew is named this and my son was at tirst going to be named this!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i like zachary =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I like Zachary a lot and think Zach is a nice nickname.  It's my favorite of the three.  Jaden is a nice name, which is probably why it's so popular.  Ethan is popular too, but I like Jaden a lot better.

If you and your husband each like a different name, maybe you could use them together (Zachary Jaden, Jaden Zachary, Ethan Zachary, Zachary Ethan).  Jaden and Ethan don't sound good together because of the en/an endings.  Good luck.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 12:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Ethan. Not a big fan of Zachary... but that's a personal thing with me. I relate names to people, and therefore don't like certain names. :) I think Ethan is adorable though.
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 1:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• i love zachary, i would love to name my kid that but my husband isn't so keen on it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• 1. Jaden
    2. Ethan
    3. Zachary
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I like Zachary and combining two of the names together that both you and your husband like is a good idea. That is what my husband and I did.
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2009