Large Pores

I have very large pores, anyone have any ideas on how to shrink them...I have tried Clinique poor minimizer, does not work. Any Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I hate to say it but it's not possible to shrink your pores. I have relatively large pores too and oily skin. The best thing you can do is wash your face twice a day. And since you mentioned a Clinique product, I would use their Clarifying Lotion Type 3 as well. It's what I use and it helps temporarily with large pores. Oh and Idk if you know but as you age, your pores get larger. Sorry. Idk if you have oily skin as well. It's a pain to deal with, but one of the best benefits of having it is you take longer to show wrinkles. I guess it's a trade off. Hope this helps.
    momof1monkey70

Answer by momof1monkey70 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I have heard when you wash your face rinse it in cold water, that should shrink the pores. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Pore "shrinking" products only work for about half and hour. You're going to have to live with it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• sadly, pores get larger with age. not possible to shrink them.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009