What makes credibility?

If someone has a habit of going around calling people who disagree with them racists, can anything else they say be taken seriously? Or the ones that automatically go on the attack, assume things they can't possibly know about others, and resort to insults. Is there any reason to listen to them on the rare occasion they manage through no fault of their own to make a valid point?

There are people here who spend hours doing nothing but insult the same group of people, sometimes without even bothering to read the question, and then whine later when people don't automatically respect them. How exactly is that supposed to work? At one point have you burned enough bridges to forfeit the right to be heard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. Sounds like you are burnt out on CafeMom. But the truth is this happens in real life as well as on the internet. All people are human and often think the way they feel is the only right way. As long as you think you know what is right, then others opinions really are not important
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm not sure, ask a republican. They know everything, just ask them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• by: Anonymous
    I'm not sure, ask a republican. They know everything, just ask them.
    ~~~~~~~
    Spoken from another cowardly woman.
    Anons can only speak up when they can hide behind something.
    Is being a woman and coming out and telling how you feel too big for you to handle?
    At least this Republican doesn't hide my identity.
    Come back when you get rid of your tippy cup and binki.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• struck a nerve, huh? Sorry, but that shoe fits a lot for republican's. And I don't mind you calling out my anon-nis, but your reaction backs up my answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

Your answer backed up what the question was.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• LOL They say it takes all kinds to make the world go round. Some people are just like that. No thinking before answering just spewing as I call it. I try and not attack another person answering, (though it is sooo hard sometimes) and just answering the question.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't think you really know what she means.
    Anonymous