What's something sweet your child does?

I just looked at the clock and its after midnight, so that means my little guy is 2 years old, of course thinking my baby is getting big mixed with pregnancy emotions I start crying (I don't want my babies getting bigger) he saw mommy upset and came over and gave me a hug then gave me nosies - it made me smile, I love my little boy so much

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same here..if I get all stress out over money, looking for work, BF problems..ect and I beak down he always ask me if I'm alright and gives me a hug. I love my son so much!
    Krissy21

Answer by Krissy21 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Have you taught your son butterfly kisses? This was my sons favorite when he was your sons age. Once in a blue moon he will still do this!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My boy likes to make me his partner in crime, "Hey mom! let's make a vinagar and baking soda bomb"!!! Yeah uhh, too crazy. Last month while I was taking a nap he just cam eover to look at me and I grumbled "what do you need"? and he said "Nothing, I'm just looking at how pretty you are" and I dozed off again but I could feel him breathing on me and then he starts petting my head and saying to himself "Such a pretty mom, with your soft skin, like a beautiful hairless cat". Yeah uh, WEIRD but funny and sweet.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my daughter is almost a year and a half (next month) and today while grocery shopping (she was sitting in the cart) she reached up so i bent down and she gave me a hug! it was the cutest thing ever! she also gives me kisses and even goes "mwuah!" when she does :D i just can't believe how big she's getting!
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 3:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My son is only 11 days old so he doesn't know he's doing anything but sometimes he gets a smile on his face and it is just the sweetest thing, makes my heart melt even more.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• my son is 5 months old and does not realize what is so funny but sometimes he pulls your cheek to him opens his mouth against it and moves his head left to right it is sooooo funny gotta laugh but leaves your face full of spit lol laughing

alexmama2209

Answer by alexmama2209 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ronjwake my son does butterfly kisses love it well my hubby and I do em to lol

My son like to go pick flowers for me, we have these little white flowers growing by the fence well actually they are weeds but they are cute, he picks them and brings them in to me and says "this for you momma I picked just for you" I give him hugs and kisses and he is happy as a clam lol love it

I just love my boys!!! :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:06 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• awww all these stories are sweet, I love kids so much.

Justin does no how to give butterfly kisses but he laughs cause his eyelashes tickle its adorable
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:10 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My daughter always seems to know when i am down or something because she will come up and grab my face and kiss me and say i love you. Kids are amazing I swear.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 5:04 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Well, today I had a screaming fit along with some spanking NOT BEATING!!! at/ with my children... after they were in their room (I went in and hugged them and apologized immediately) I went into MY room and wailed- I was upset with myself over losing it... my older dd came into my room and comforted me- even though I had just punished her.
    It calmed me almost instantly- and made her feel better too.
    It was very SWEET.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009