Do we now just accept that the man in the White House is racist?

When is it o.k. for a man that some call president to be a racist?
I think his colors are starting to show.
His ugly spirited wifes already did back in Feb. 2008, and his pal...uncle type pastor sure showed his.
Now we see that mr. little god himself also seems to feel that police officers are picking on men of color.
More confirmation we are a country with no president, and are in a distress way.
Anyone else dizzy yet?
I am. Enough to vomit.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 4:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is just another case of someone throwing the race card around because the police did their job.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• police officers do pick on men of color... at least where i live, near Oakland, CA... im not sticking up for the president he shouldnt have said that it sounds like hes whining, but its not altogether a fallacy
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• There are cases of descrimination against police officers all the time look it up.
    aubreyjadasmom

Answer by aubreyjadasmom at 4:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• How I heard the story and then read the story was that this man was being mouthy and making sure that passer byers were able to hear him.
    He did not want to cooperate with the police and claimed that they were just there picking at him because he was a black man.
    The man in the white house had NO RIGHT to come up against the police officers for doing their jobs.
    It looked suspicious, they got a call and then after getting there they were met with sarcasm and racist remarks.
    Whether obama is friends with, is black or whatever else...it is NOT OK for the president of our country to take sides.
    That is the disgrace that I am always talking about.
    All he did by that action was cause more seperations between the men and women in this country.
    He, his wife and their buddy Wright are nothing more than whiny and picked on folks! That is what is pathetic!
    How are the officers suppose to serve when this happens?
    again. NERD!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 5:21 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• The man was in his OWN home. HE was even trying to show his ID and they refused to look! They couldn't go in his home so they asked him to step outside and when he COMPLIED with their orders they placed him under arrest for disorderly conduct. BS. How was he racist? I'm white and I do not think he is. I thinks it's people like you who are and will never let it go.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• according to the Cambridge Chronicle.
    "In the arrest report, police said Gates initially refused to step onto his porch when approached by (Cambridge Police Sgt. James) Crowley. He then allegedly opened his door and shouted, 'Why, because I'm a black man in America?'
    "As Crowley continued to question Gates, the Harvard professor allegedly told him, 'You don't know who you're messing with.' When Crowley asked to speak with him outside, Gates allegedly said, 'Ya, I'll speak with your momma outside.'"
    Crowley's report, as well as that of another responding officer, describe Gates yelling repeated accusations of racism while asserting that the officer "had no idea who (he) was 'messing' with" and that the officer "had not heard the last of it."

"

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:00 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• As I stood in plain view of this man, later identified as Gates, I asked if he would step out onto the porch and speak with me. He replied 'no, I will not.' He then demanded to know who I was. I told him that I was 'Sgt. Crowley from the Cambridge Police' and that I was 'investigating a report of a break in progress' at the residence. While I was making this statement, Gates opened the front door and exclaimed 'why, because I'm a black man in America?'

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• then asked Gates if there was anyone else in the residence. While yelling, he told me that it was none of my business and accused me of being a racist police officer."

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Crowley's report, as well as that of another responding officer, describe Gates yelling repeated accusations of racism while asserting that the officer "had no idea who (he) was 'messing' with" and that the officer "had not heard the last of it." After initially refusing to produce any identification confirming his residence, Gates finally supplied a Harvard ID. By that time, a crowd of officers and passers-by was outside. In front of the house and "in view of the public," Crowley states he twice warned Gates that he was becoming disorderly. But Gates' yelling and "tumultuous behavior" continued, causing "surprise and alarm" in the citizenry outside. Crowley then placed Gates under arrest.

Who is the racist one??

Carpy

• exactly sammies mom. While I know there are still racist people out here, there is no reason for someone to assume that you are approaching them because of their color. I also believe Obie had no business in that situation at all.He is not at that level of gov. although I wish he were.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009