mothers with desk jobs

doesnt your butt hurt? i'm in summer school and it's been for the past 5 weeks, sitting down for about 3 hours a day and now my butt (probably tail bone) hurts everytime i sit down!!! would one of those donuts help?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 4:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a lot better than standing for 6 hours at a stretch with no relief...lol.
    When I sit at my desk here at home I use a stool, tilt my chair back a bit so my knees are a little bit higher than my bumm, and place a small pillow behind the small of my back. Getting up about once an hour to walk around, use the bathroom, go outdoors for fresh air, or whatever, is a good way to relieve the strain.
    Hope you become comfortable soon.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 PM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I haven't had a desk job in years, but what can make it feel better is if you squeeze the vajayjay and butt hole muscle it helps it a lot, I learned that in physical therapy I had issues with my tail bone due to my last job. (sorry for the explanation it's late and that's about the only way I can explain in right now, hope it make sense)

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• thanks it does feel better!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:46 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah!!! Especially since I lost 135 pounds since last July. I have no fat on my butt and it's not a comfortable thing to sit here.

Now that I weigh so much less I can eventually (soon, I hope) get a new desk chair and it won't wear out as fast.

pamkay414

Answer by pamkay414 at 6:43 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Most desk jobs have much more comfortable chairs then the desk you are sitting in for school. That being said I spend a lot of my time in the shop too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2009