ectopic pregnancy

What is excatly is it?? im really worried. Ive been having pregnancy signs and was going to text friday the 31st... ive read that if you have left shoulder pain that it could be ectopic pregnancy.... anyone know what it is im really worried... Also can it be inheaarted or gentic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont have an answer for ya sweetie..i have never heard of shoulder pain meanging eptopic pregnancy. Nor have I heard of it being genetic or inherited. If that was the case my 3 sisters and I would have a chance at that seeing our mother had my brother and I as eptopic pregnancies. My sisters and brother and I all have 8 kids all together all regular pregnancies (brother gf wasnt related of course..lol). Maybe you should make an appt with your doctor and see what they tell you. I do hope you get your questions answered
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 6:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009