I am freaking out here!

Ok I have been up pretty much all night tossing and turning I am beside myself. I have to go in for surgery in about 2 hours and i am just sick to my stomache. So my Questions is can everyone just keep me in there thought today. I have cancer on my ovarys and the mirena and that mirena has put holes into my uterus. So pls just keep me in your thoughts. Thank you ladies.

raemommy

Asked by raemommy at 5:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Health

• I will be thinking good thoughts for you
    caitelinn

Answer by caitelinn at 5:38 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that hun! i'll be praying for you!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sorry to hear of your being sick, I wish your surgery goes well, and you recovery is smooth. Nerves will get the best of you I know. Hubby stayed up all night prior to a spinal fusion almost 2 yrs ago...which meant I got no sleep, cause I was so worried for him. But the surgery went fine, and he came out in one piece...well sort of...part of his spine was fused together, but none the less in one piece..lol Try to get some sleep...just lay back in bed and make your mind blank, and empty, and just listen to your breathing..slowly you will feel yourself drifting off in a peaceful sleep.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Good Luck to you!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 6:07 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• you're in my thoughts.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 6:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm thinking about you!
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 7:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Thoughts and prayers for you. I wish you a successful surgery and a smooth recovery. Please let us know how things go?

Answer by Bmat at 7:45 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I will pray for you. I honestly hope all goes well.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 8:13 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sending prayers and good thoughts your way- wishing all goes well and a speedy recovery.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:05 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie...
    KBero

Answer by KBero at 11:36 AM on Jul. 24, 2009