what's for breakfast?

i'm starving!!! i don't know what i want yet, french toast sounds delicious but not quite sure how to make it. i know it has something to do with eggs, milk and cinnamon...lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• French toast sounds yummy and is very easy. Just beat up some eggs, milk, cinammon, sugar, and a little bit of vanilla in a bowl and then dip your bread in the mixture and put it on the skillet. Very simple! Another trick: if you have the extra bread and eggs make a whole loaf and then put the left overs in the freezer. This way you can take out a slice throw it int he toaster and you have a nice breakfast without all the work.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 8:34 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• just beat some eggs and milk together, dip the bread in the eggs, dip the bread in a cinnamon/sugar mixture, fry til golden brown (thatsthe most simple way) I have decided to lay in a bit, but when I DO get up, it will be pineapple, cantaloupe (sp?), blueberries, prenatal vitamins, iron, and maybe an eggo or something frozen like that. Have a good day!!! Good luck with the FT. Try allrecipes.com or foodnetwork.com

gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:52 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Every morning we have this....scrambled eggs with cheese, cheesy sausage, pancakes, strawberries or some fruit but mostly strawberries they love them, and a glass of milk.
    RiverPhenix

Answer by RiverPhenix at 8:03 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• My sweet daughter made me scrambled eggs with cheese and buttered toast this morning. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 PM on Jul. 24, 2009