painful cramping

ok so im 36 wks preggers and my hubby and i had sex last night and now i am having some painful cramping in my vajayjay...what could it be from? and dont just say the sex, cuz it wasnt like wild sex it was soft and gentle.

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It may be from the sex. If you came as well as DH then the orgasm you had may have started some contractions with your little one. Kind of like a domino effect.

Sounds like braxton hicks and the cramping your feeling is the baby moving downwards into the canal. Can you feel a difference in your waddle when you walk? Do you feel like the baby is lower?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Unless your having some bleeding and the cramps arent coming and going and coming then i wouldn't worry so much. When i was pregnant with my son i always had minor cramps every now and then even a day after sex. If you are concerned always call your doctor he knows more than any of us. Im just speaking from my experience. At 36 weeks the only thing i would be concerned about is going into labor. So, as you probably know already if you get those signs definitly call. GL not much longer.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• well the baby is already so low that her head is like right up next to my cervix as is...and yes i orgasmed with my hubby
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 7:59 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Then your orgasm may have instigated her to move down a bit more. Might have made it easier to move farther down the canal. You're almost there. Hang in there. Thanks for answering my question too. Good Luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I'm 40 weeks, sex is regular and I get cramps and pains too but it isn't from sex. It's just cause your body is going through some major changes and preparing for birth. Last night we didn't do anything and I woke up with back side pains (left and right) and I can't sleep for shyt and I'm still getting them. It sucks. I'm glad only 7 days until my induction date if baby doesn't come earlier. I just can't take it anymore.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 11:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• have lot of pain
    gloria292

Answer by gloria292 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 28, 2009