more take on ghetto

i know a person who used to live in the ghetto and now has moved to white bread neighborhood.and hates everyone.i dont get it.she hates blacks and whites.if your not white and rich she wants no part of you and calls you"rif raf"is that reverse ghettoism???i mean she is tryin to go so far from where she came from.she just hates everyone if your not good enough.she became the perfect soccer mom.ya she is african american but she is a hater...its ok to try to better yourself but.she doesnt even want people to know where she used to live?its like she is trying to get so far away from where she came from and who she is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like maybe she is insecure in her surroundings and compensating by trying to make everyone else look/seem bad.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 8:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• She's sounds like an ex-smoker.

And also very insecure over her own humble beginnings.
    Micksbabe

Answer by Micksbabe at 8:18 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Isn't that what was referred to as a "poser"? Someone pretending to be something they aren't?
    I'm glad she made a better life for herself but you never forget where you came from. Sooner or later that past will show back up on her doorstep.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• No idea but I do HATE the term "white bread". It's like the equivalent to the word "crackah" or "n*gg*r" or "H*nkey" and I find it very offensive.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• what the heck is white bread neighborhood? IF ya don't like it go back to the hood. Sheesh. And stop insulting people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• ya just the answers i thought i would get.....thanks for nothing.
    Anonymous

• Can you PLEASE not call white people white bread? that is pretty insulting. I know it is because they have a lot of money or dough and that means bread, but still. I am pretty sure you wouldn't like it if I called a black neighborhood something like that. Please, be a smidge more respectful in the future.
    I know you dislike whites, it is obvious, but racism is ugly no matter color it wears.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009