How would you react?

Last night I was on the phone with my Aunt and we were talking about her being on Vacations. Our friends "wife" Amanda has been coming over alot lately, because she has been having problems with her husband Drew. My husband is like best friends with Drew. Anyway, beack to what I'm asking.... While I was on the phone with my Aunt, my husband just grabbed my boob out of no where, in front of her. Then..... He goes on to say I wonder what Amanda would do if i grabbed hers. I got off of the phone and I flipped out, I couldn't even believe the words came out of his mouth, he never says things like that. After I told him how wrong it was.... My husband told Amanda that he was sorry, she said " it's fine it was just a joke". and was laughing about it, when she has got mad at her husband for less. I have been so pissed off since last night, I just don't know what to do. My Husband kept saying it was a joke, but I feel odd about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I just feel like certain things should & shouldn't be joked about and thats is crossing the line. I'm getting this weird feeling, she has a crush on my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• He crossed the line, you were right to point it out and Amanda should have respected you more than to laugh it off. DH is mad he got called out about it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What makes it even worse.... Amanda called & told her Husband everything, Her husband called over here while he was at work & said "That she thought it was her fault, that my husband made that joke". I'm not so sure how much more I can take. I guess her husband didn't think their was anything wrong with it, cuz he never said anything to mine about it. All my husband could say was it was a joke, it was a joke. Apparently he doesn't respect me.
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I think our friendship is over, no matter if their bestfriends or not......
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I feel so alone right now, all of my family is like 2 hours away.....
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Sounds like Amanda was quick to answer, so to quickly diffuse the situation. You are right to be upset with him. He acted totally inappropriately.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What would you'll do? I mean... He said, he was sorry.... But I just don't know to be honest with you
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• hmm, i think its not joke. jokes are part-lie and part-truth. something's going on and you should be on the look out.
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 8:57 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• What do I do?
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't know how to handle it.......
    Iamme140

Answer by Iamme140 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2009