Is this a relationship?

I have never lived with, a guy before. Without being married. I moved in with him,because of a hardship financially. We have been seeing each other for a year before moving in. We get along good. I just don't know how to act in this situation. He is divorced and I'm widowed. I know there is no set ways . I just need advice. He talks about things we are going to do in the future. But, he occasionally looks on a dating site that he was on before i met him. His ex was on there and that is how she became his ex. Do's this mean he is unsure of us or do guys look at these sites if, they werealreadygoingthere? Is it a habit?Or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jul. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• he's just not in to you just like the movie. accept he will see other women in many different ways or leave him and do not turn back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• talk to him....ask him what he wants with you, a relationship or not...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• I don't think any woman should live with any man unless she knows for certain that he has chosen her out of all the women in the world. I don't think there is any way to be sure except when that man comes to her and asks her to marry him. We are living in a day when men can get sex anywhere they choose, any time they choose. So just because a man wants to have sex with you doesn't mean that he loves you nor that he wants you for his wife. Women often read that into these situations, but it is simply not the reality. I think you would be very wise to tell him that you have made a mistake, that you aren't sure this is what you thought it was, and that you need some time away from him to think about the situation. Then you should wait to see what he does. If he calls or tries to see you on your terms, then it could mean he is interested in you as a wife. If he continues doing what he's doing now, you will know that truth.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:17 AM on Jul. 24, 2009

• Don't sleep with him. Then he will have the relationship talk with you.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:49 PM on Jul. 24, 2009